The programme has been proved to have benefits such as:
- Improved concentration
- Increased self-esteem/confidence
- Reduction in aggressive behaviour and bullying
- Calmer classroom environment
- Greater ability to work independently and in groups
- Ability to recognize difference between good and bad touch
- Gives each child the feeling of being included and acknowledged
Mini Message in Schools/Nurseries
A 5 week block aimed at pre-school children from the ages of 2-4 years of age. Tailored classes for all age ranges including touch activities, nursery rhymes and games.
A 6-8 week block for children from 4-12 years of age. Includes learning a 15 stroke routine along with touch activities - to fit with health and wellbeing as part of the Curriculum for Excellence.
Private or bespoke sessions for more specialized groups or individuals. These can be tailored to include particular needs.